After missing a week, Garry, Terry and John are back with all the idol news, maybe, we could have missed some. John has an especially rough time as he woke up late. We try to keep it on track and also entertaining. I think we might have pulled it off.
In the news this week:
- Idol Matsuri (no, not that one) launches their annual song and dance cover contest.
- NECRONOMIDOL dress up as maids for their “BLOOD RED SKIES” one-man live and announce a new single.
- Zenbu Kimi no Sei da preview another new song and get a radio show with their agency colleagues.
- AIBECK are the new kids on the block.
- Echigo Sisters Geeks get reborn as Lucifer.
- Maison book girl and PASSCODE detail their upcoming releases.
- Kikukawa Yukino withdraws from Alloy.
- Enma Arisa goes on hiatus from YAMIAME.
- KIRAKIRA GERIRA are disbanding.
We also share our thoughts on MVs from BiSH, CY8ER, STRAWBERRY SYNDROME, amiinA and PLIC PROCK.
We are now available on Stitcher, Pocket Cast, Google Play Music and iTunes.
Multiple audio formats available of all our podcasts at archive.org.
I am sure some of my readers have been wondering what PassCode has been up to. I mean they are not really regular news around here. Mostly because they new do anything news worthy, at least since they moved to a major label. Well, here is a bit of news I am sure you will love.
Well, it has been a couple weeks, but that happens sometimes. I am sure nobody wants to listen to news about nothing, right? This week we are only a twosome, Terry and John. I guess Garry is off doing important stuff or something. I think we did a pretty good job.
Earlier today PassCode revealed the jacket art for their upcoming single. We detailed the release previously and you can find those details here.
Official Website: http://passcode-official.com/
Here we go, Terry (Ramenshuriken), Garry (Idol is SHiT) and John (Straight From Japan) bring you The Alternative Idol Podcast numero two. We ironed out a couple things, found some more wrinkles, debuted a slick new look and tried not to stumble all over each others words like a bunch of bumbling buffoons. I think it came off pretty well, but you will have to listen and judge for yourself.
In the news this week:
- Anna leaving ICE CREAM SUICIDE and ANFORT’s questionable business practices.
- BABYMETAL’s upcoming tour with Korn and Stone Sour.
- BiS leader Pour Lui undertakes a dieting challenge.
- TeddyLoid and Aina from BiSH collaborate on an EP.
- Hime Koto Zettaichi are the new kids on the block.
- Information on upcoming releases from Neve Slide Down, Mistress, PassCode and BILLIE IDLE.
We also give our thoughts on MVs from Maison Book Girl, Band Ja Naimon, Neve Slide Down and GANG PARADE.
Multiple audio formats available of all our podcasts at archive.org
I was just sitting around at work, waiting for the clock to hit the time when I have to do certain tasks and I decided to get a peek at the old Facebook. Lo and behold there was a completely unexpected piece of news. Now, if you follow PassCode on Twitter or their Facebook page you will know that news is just not something to come out of those places. When it does, well, it sure is news.