Well, the day is here. The new act under A-minor, 姫事絶対値 (Hime Koto Zettaichi), has done their first live. It has been a while since they were announced, and to tell the truth, they were pretty much what I expected. If you need a bit of information on the group, see the previous report I did on them. It has all of their socials and what-not.
Here we go, Terry (Ramenshuriken), Garry (Idol is SHiT) and John (Straight From Japan) bring you The Alternative Idol Podcast numero two. We ironed out a couple things, found some more wrinkles, debuted a slick new look and tried not to stumble all over each others words like a bunch of bumbling buffoons. I think it came off pretty well, but you will have to listen and judge for yourself.
In the news this week:
- Anna leaving ICE CREAM SUICIDE and ANFORT’s questionable business practices.
- BABYMETAL’s upcoming tour with Korn and Stone Sour.
- BiS leader Pour Lui undertakes a dieting challenge.
- TeddyLoid and Aina from BiSH collaborate on an EP.
- Hime Koto Zettaichi are the new kids on the block.
- Information on upcoming releases from Neve Slide Down, Mistress, PassCode and BILLIE IDLE.
We also give our thoughts on MVs from Maison Book Girl, Band Ja Naimon, Neve Slide Down and GANG PARADE.
Multiple audio formats available of all our podcasts at archive.org
On February 28th it was announced that A-minor Record had a new group. They are called 姫事絶対値 (Hime Koto Zettaichi). It appears that they will be run by the same team as 偶想Drop, Daichi songwriting/producing, Kojiki managing. So, with the basics out of the way let us take a closer look at the information that we have so far, shall we.