A new feature for the page, interviews. Lets see how this goes.
GARDUDA is an act headed by an idol named Yuffie. I came across her some time ago when she liked one of the stories I did in my “That Is New To Me” feature. So I decided to see what she had to offer. I was not disappointed. Since then we have had several pleasant exchanges via social media and I finally decided to ask if she would give an interview. She agreed and the following is the result. I will admit I am not the best at interviews and I do get help from some folks in the shadows, namely Kris. Lets see how it all turned out.
Garry, Terry and John are back for a second week and shooting for a record streak of consecutive episodes. This week we talk about all kinds of stuff, new, old and other. Get yourself a cold beverage and have a listen.
In the news this week:
- JyuJyu add two new members to their ranks.
- Gokigen Teikoku are holding a contest for YOU, yes you to create their new MV.
- Idol supergroup NATASHA are returning to perform at TIF with some new songs.
- TeddyLoid and Aina the End’s latest collaboration “Break the Doors” is released.
- Yukueshirezutsurezure announce details of their upcoming single and preview a demo of its a-side.
- Zenbu Kimi no Sei da show off a remastered track from their upcoming double album reissue.
- Codomomental debut a new group called Kakuriyo Terror Architect.
- GARUDA is John’s latest new find.
We also share our thoughts on MVs from DEADLIFT LOLITA, Oyasumi Hologram, BILLIE IDLE, You’ll Melt More! and ・・・・・・・・・.
We are now available on Stitcher, Pocket Cast, Google Play Music and iTunes.
Multiple audio formats available of all our podcasts at archive.org.
Industrial Metal, what does that bring to mind? Ministry, Nine Inch Nails…… maybe Marylin Manson. Yeah, me too. Now take that music and put bit of idol singing over the top and what do you get? GARUDA.
Lets have a peek at this new solo idol.