After a week off Garry, Terry and John are back for another go at this podcast thing. I stumble a bit on a piece of missing information at the beginning but get it together after a bit. We had so much content we actually had to save a bit for next week.
In the news this week:
- DISDOL are to undergo a reboot.
- Gokigen Teikoku announce a ton of cool stuff at their recent one-man live.
- CHECKMATE lose a member.
- REGiNA KiSS also lose a member.
- EMPiRE and WACK get trolled by their fans.
- MIGMA SHELTER announce a new mini-album and a tour.
- Kaqriyo Terror Architect announce their debut single.
- Payrin’s also announce a new single.
- APOKALIPPPS are the latest Idol “Super Group” on the block.
- Kaqriyo Terror Architect preview “Kagome Kagome” from their upcoming single.
We also share our thoughts on MVs from NECRONOMIDOL, Oyasumi Hologram, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da and The Idol Formerly Known as LADYBABY.
We are also available on Stitcher, Pocket Cast, Google Play Music and iTunes.
Multiple audio formats available of all our podcasts at archive.org.
Idol is an odd thing. Group structure is very fluid, and for some it seems to be ever changing. A member graduates, another comes in, that sort of thing. What DISDOL is doing is a bit like that…….. I guess.
Remember a couple weeks ago when there was a report of Disdol getting a new member? Well, she is going to make her stage debut on February 23, 2017. Just thought I would give a heads up, she has been working pretty hard to make sure she is ready for all the fans out there.
Here is her Twitter if you want to find out a bit more about her. @wakaba_haruka
Official Website: http://disdol.com/
Just scrolling through some Twitter posts and on the off chance I decided to see why all the Disdol girls were linking to a certain blog. Well, it seems they are getting a new member.
Her name is Wakabayashi Haruka, and she will debut on January 30th, 2017 at Shibuya O-EAST. It seems that she is new to the idol game and admits she does not know the dances and songs completely yet but is practicing hard.